John,

With that serial number, run CAL PLL only on 40 meters after adjusting C22.  Other bands will give you an ERR 232.
That should be in the manual under Calibration.
Only K2s with the original (version 1.xx) firmware need to be run on each band, and there are only a few that have not upgraded the firmware to 2.xx.  Your K2 likely came with version 2.xx. Hold any button while powering on and the firmware level will be briefly displayed.

73,
Don W3FPR