3806 kHz (We met on 3810 kHz due to another couple of nets on 3803 and 3807), 9PM ET Sunday (0200Z Monday).

Thanks to the following check ins (w) and relays (rel):

   Call   State Radio/Amp           Name
1  N8SBE  MI    K4D/KPA500          Dave (w),(op)
2  WB9JNZ IL    FTdx101d/KPA1500    Eric (rel),(w)
3  W8KEN  OH    K4D/KPA1500         Ken (w)
4  W9PCS  WI    K4D/KPA500          Paul (w)
5  WS8B   OH    IC-7610             FRANK (w)
6  K8NU   OH    K4D/KPA1500         Carl (w)
7  K1NW   RI    K4D/KPA500          Brian (w)
8  K1DIH  CT    K4D/HL1.5 XKX       Brian (w)
9  KC1LKO NH    K4D/RF2KS           Miguel (w)
10 K5WC   AR    K4D/Mercury Lux     John (w)
11 WW4JF  TN    K3s/KPA500          JOHN (w)
12 WN9A   IN    K4D/KPA1500         Larry (w)
13 KE8REH OH    Xiegu x6100/XPA125p Bob (w)
14 W8WIL  WV    IC-7100/ALS-600     Gene (w)
15 WO9E   IN    IC-7300             Darren (w)
16 KF4EJS KY    TS-590              CHRIS (w)
17 KC1SBH ME    FT-891              Taylor (w)
18 KD9YVJ IL    IC-761A             Ross (w)
19 KB3DOR NC    FTDX10              Rob (w)
20 VA2FH  QC    K4D/SPE500W         Gilbert (w)
21 K1ND   MI    K4/KPA500           Jan (rel),(w)
22 KG5S   AR    K4D/KPA1500         Drew (w)

We had a total of 22 check ins this week (including the NCS). Most signals were good all around, except some of the barefoot stations. For the most part, 80M was in good condition overall. Many thanks to the relay stations for pulling those stations in and making them part of the net. Very nice hearing from the new check ins and hope to see all of you again. The net concluded at 9:44 PM ET.

In spite of the recent frequency change, the turnout continues to be very encouraging. We ended up on 3810 kHz tonight because there was another net on 3807 kHz. I asked if 3810 kHz was clear about 850pm, and a station came back and said that there was a group that met there starting at 10pm. I said that we would clear off before 10pm and we did secure the net at 944pm. I did listen to the follow-on net for a while, and there was considerable discussion about letting a net use 'their' frequency, and one station was complaining that he couldn't police their frequency all the time to make sure that it would be free when the group wanted to use it. Seems this group shows up sometime after dinner time and talks sometimes until 6am! They also noted that a Flex net came on earlier on 3810 kHz, and were told by some other station that the frequency was 'in use', so they moved down to 3807 kHz (which of course, caused us to move somewhere else).

I've also noted that sometime after the net started that 3803 kHz became clear. I continue to monitor adjacent frequencies to see if we can find another one close by that will work better for everyone. In the meantime we will continue to attempt to meet on 3806 kHz.

Hope to see you next week!

73,

-- Dave, N8SBE