I've just recently bought a used K2 /100 for use at field days with my local club ( to save my own K2 from getting hammered too much ! ) . I'd like to use it with a remote ATU  . The output of the K2/100 is reduced to 20 W with an Elecraft ATU installed and the TUNE button pressed .... is it possible to fool the K2/100 into doing that when no ATU is installed ?

The reason for trying to implement this is so that nobody has to remember to reduce the power level when changing bands and then trying to tune the ATU at 100 W .... at 4 a.m.  it is bound to happen sooner or later !

73 steve G1MPW