Please contact supp...@elecraft.com, and see if they have a KH1 firmware download for you with Thailand transmit limits set in it already. I know they support MARS station requests with firmware for some of their other rigs.

73,
-- Dave, N8SBE

On 2024-03-06 01:27, JCG wrote:
The KH1 seems to fulfil my need of a 40 to 15M CW QRP rig with SSB and AM reception capability. I'm currently studying the manuals issued by Elecraft and have a first question: did an OM or YL use the KH1 Programmer's Reference to precisely set the KH1 to his needs, using for exemple a Putty terminal emulator? I plan to use it in Thailand and I need to precisely set band edges (7.0 to 7.2 - 10.1 to 10.15 - 14.0 to 14.35 - 18.068 to 18.168 and 21.0 to 21.45) outside of which TX must be blocked. According to the Programmer's Reference manual (page 6 - TXL/TXH (Transmit Limits; GET only) FORMAT: TXLn; or TXHn; where “L” returns lower limit, “H” returns upper limit, and <n> is 0..4 for 40..15 meters. Reponse: TXLnFFFFF; where FFFFF is limit in kHz.) this seems to be possible. Did a member already use this remote setting procedure?
73 - Pierre - FK8IH

Message delivered to n8...@densbe.com