3803 kHz, 9PM ET Sunday (0100Z Monday).

Thanks to the following check ins (w) and relays (rel):

   Call   State Radio/Amp             Name
1  N8SBE  MI    K4D/KPA500            Dave (w),(op)
2  WB9JNZ IL    FTdx1010d/KPA1500     Eric (w)
3  AK4TF  GA    Flex 6400/KPA500      Tony (w)
4  K1NW   RI    K4D/KPA500            Brian (rel),(w)
5  K8NU   OH    K4D/KPA1500           Carl (c/o),(w)
6  W9PCS  WI    K4D/KPA500            Paul (w)
7  K5WC   AR    K4D/Mercury Lux       John (c/o),(w)
8  K1DIH  CT    K4D/Tokyo Hi-Power    Brian (w)
9  N2TNN  VA    K3                    Dean (w)

(Entries with (c/o) indicate a 'one and done' station that checked out during the 1st round. (n/h) failed to respond during subsequent rounds.)

We had a total of 9 check ins this week (including the NCS). Thanks to the relay stations that helped this evening. Very nice hearing from everyone tonight. I hope to see all of you again. The net concluded at 09:26 PM ET.

Conditions were noisy this evening for some stations, with lightning in the NE and GA off-shore area. The summer season is coming on.

We have a really great group of folks checking in, and I encourage everyone in the Midwest and adjoining areas to check in next week.

As a reminder, if you go to https://netlogger.org at the net starting time and look for the 80M Elecraft SSB Net, you should see the frequency we are using that evening, if we must QSY again due to busy frequencies.

73,

-- Dave, N8SBE