Please join us on 3803kHz plus (not minus) QRM (see the Netlogger discussion, below), 9PM ET Sunday (0100Z Monday). Note that the net stays on the same local time, when we switch back and forth to/from Daylight time, so the UTC time changes, but not the local time.

As daylight persists more into the evening, we may find it more difficult to conduct the net at its regular time. For the time being, let's keep it at 9PM ET, as that is getting late on a 'school night' for a lot of folks, as it is.

Your net control this week will be Dave, N8SBE.

The group that meets on 3803 kHz before us has been wrapping up operations promptly at or before 9PM ET. There is also another group that normally comes on at 10PM ET, so we need to make sure to wrap up operations by 10PM ET. If any stations wish to continue past that time, please QSY to a clear frequency.

If you are a US General class licensee, please ensure that your dial is accurately calibrated and that your transmitter/amplifier combination is clean and free of splatter, since we will be operating LSB within 3 kHz of the lower band edge of the 80M US General class band.

I'm using Netlogger, so if you go to netlogger.org and look for the 80M Elecraft SSB Net, you will be able to see the exact frequency we've settled on for the evening. If we find 3803 kHz busy, we will move UP the band a few kHz, so we can stay in the 80M US General class band.

Hope to see you this evening on the net.

73,

-- Dave, N8SBE