John Harper wrote:
I've posted a chart at the link below that compares the best AA chemistry (Lithium) to a pair of rechargeable LiPo batteries that are perfectly sized to fit in the same space inside the KX1's lower case.

Do I really want to put an LiPo battery *inside* my KX1? When I used one, I specifically put a pigtail and coax pwr connector on it to keep it outside (and thus be able to fling it overboard if it burst into flames).

Fred K6DGW
KX1 #897