I agree, and feel same.  For those of us who took the
leap of faith, and bankrolled the introduction of the
yet to be seen (by me) K3 - something on the first
production K3 rigs - should be unique.  A "K3 Gold"
logo (ala Kenwood), a "K3 Li" logo plate, a unique
SN plate on rig.  Something visual or unique.  Or
an internal feature included - that may be only
optional in future rigs.

Fred, N3CSY
K3 Founder's Club