With all the talk of serial numbers I would willing topay a little extra to have
the K3 Serial number show up on the displayat start up.

I could identify my other Elecraft rigs easily on opening them up but in the case of the K3
I think the inners will all look the same.

I think it would be a nice security feature should the rig be stolen etc.

Rowland
G4APO K2/K1/ KX1/ K3 fully paid to take advantage of the good exchange rates.