Toby Deinhardt wrote:
 > "My other rig is... For Sale."

The difficult bit will introducing them to each other. #885 is still a bit jealous of #3248... How's that for anthropomorphising?

I name mine:

KX1: "Squirt"
K2:  "Clark" [able to leap tall pileups with a single bound]
TS-850: "Tubby" [harnesses gravity well to hold the shelf down]
FT-847: "Squeaky" [I use him almost totally on VHF/UHF]

I will probably get a K3 [OK, wife tells me she *knows* I will]. I think I'll wait and see how the reflector traffic hums on about it from those who get S/N 1-??. Tubby may find a new home when I do spring for it. Probably ought to be thinking about a name, I guess.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2007 CQP Oct 6-7