Hello Again Guy's..

I just wanted to thank each and everyone of you out there, for what was to
say the least, an overwhelming response to
My recent post..

I had\have had MANY responses over the last few days, with many offerings
from the 4 corners of the globe..

I'm also glad to report that I have\will have the information that I sought
from various people..you know
Who you are..!  Too Many to use the bandwith to thank here, but as I say you
all know who you are, so my thanks
Goes out to each and everyone of you..

It's just like I've always said from the beginning, ...in ham radio there
are many facets, roads to travel,.. but
NONE ! quite like the "family" of QRP'er's that are out there, and that I am
real glad to be part of..

Thanks again everyone.. y'all came through..

72's 73's                                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Andy
GM0NWI

Elecraft K2 "Fully Loaded" QRP S/n 01432
Elecraft K2 "Fully Loaded" QRO S/n 05469

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
13:50