Test.

I recieved a bounce notice from [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (See Below) and I appear to be receiving my Elecraft messages just fine. Go figure?!

Vy 73 de Bert
WA2SI

To: "elecraft" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Cc: "w3fpr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 1:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K2 SSB Problem

Hi Don,

I have found three resistors with a wrong value (R7, R9 and R4). I installed the resistors with the correct values but the problem is always present. The current increase step by step until it does catch up the value 4A and the radio gone on Hi current protection when I push PTT on the microphone.
It is possible that the Q1 transistor is the cause of this problem?

Thanks for your help

'73, IZ1DUG Fabio