Hi Tim,

The KRX3 subreceiver can either share the main receiver's RF path or get its signal from the unused KAT3 ATU antenna jack.

73,
Wayne
N6KR

On Aug 8, 2007, at 6:34 PM, Tim Logan wrote:

I'm confused. I've assumed that the K3 sub-receiver must be connected to a second antenna - a luxury many don't have. However, as I read more I'm starting to wonder if the sub-receiver can be used for dual receive even though you are using one antenna? Is that the case or have I just exposed the depths to which my ignorance can sink hi hi? 73/Tim NZ7C

---

http://www.elecraft.com