Hi,

Just got to the step in the control panel where, if you are also planning to
fit the KSB2 board, you add some of the optional components to the control
board.  On the KSB2  instructions, page 16, it says R13 is 68.1k - and also in
the inventory on page 3 it gives the same value for this resistor.

Trouble is, I don't have a resistor that value in the bag.  I do have one of
64k but that's it.  I can't seem to find a 64k resistor elsewhere in the
inventory so I'm guessing (again) that this is a substitute.  Anyone know for
sure?

Thanks

Denis

MW0CBC/GW8OQV