JT,

The quickest and IMHO the easiest way to find the problem is to build up the RF Probe (the parts were included with your K2 kit). Then turn the manual to Preparing for Transmit Signal Tracing in the troubleshooting appendix. Follow the steps until you find a place where you have significantly lower RF voltage than expected - then *stop* because you have located the failing stage.

Once you have found the failing stage, find it on the schematic and look to see which components are used in that stage - check them all for proper values and good soldering.

If that effort did not solve the problem, we can be of further help. Right now, the list of things that could possibly be wrong is very long and we could only offer wild guesses. Once narrowed to the failing stage, the isolation of the failing part becomes much easier.

73,
Don W3FPR