Hi All:

"This reflector used to be a Gold Mine for builders.
It was fun sifting through it and learning what others
were experiencing and solutions"

This is still a great place to mine for Elecraft
product info,  yes mining is a bit more difficult, but
great results are still available.

I was planning on building a K2. Since May I have been
looking at Don's (and others) replys to K2 builders
with problems. I have a large file of info and am now
ready to bulild a K2.

Now for my problem. My wife wants me to get a K3
instead of the K2. Anyone else with this kind of
problem?

73, Ty, W1TF
K1 #1423