To: "Chuck Catledge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 3:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3: Firmware Utility Errors

On Nov 27, 2007 3:23 PM, Chuck Catledge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 I've been exercising the firmware utility (currently 1.0.11.21) for

Anyone know what the problem may be? With prior releases of the utility all
worked well and as expected.

--
Chuck - AE4CW

The new version works fine here, Chuck.  I checked for new firmware
several times with never an error message.  This version pops up a
message several times saying that newer firmware is available, but I
assume that's because I don't yet have my K3 and it doesn't see any
firmware.  I'm running Win XP SP2 on an Intel board.

Dave  W5DHM