To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 12:55 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] loss of sidetone on K2-100

recently lost my sidetone on my K2 -100 and have replaced the following U10 LMC660, Q5 2n7000,U8MAX534 and have ordered replacement caps for C33 and C32 other than that the only alternative is to paint it ..have checked tthe output of U6 and theres the 2.5 volt but no voltage on the drain of q5 and no voltages on the other test points that are shown on the troubleshooting section...sure cud use some help with this problem..John K1GUN...