To: "Elecraft" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 12:13 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] Recommended K3/100 filters

My K3/100 has been on order for a couple of weeks now. Really excited about the prospect of it getting here on down the road. Here is my question . . . what optional filters should be ordered for this rig? I work SSB mainly, and some CW. And neither in contest situations really. I was thinking about the 250 and 500 Hz CW filters, as well as the 2.8Khz SSB. What do some of you K3 owners think about this? What are your recommendations?

Thanks and 73,

Mike
N4JX