Could I request that a very short notification to the Elecraft reflector
(this one) be made when K3 firmware is updated, please.

Just a short note like

"Today we released updated firmware for the K3"

would be sufficient. All K3 owners will know to use their update tool to get
it (or know were to look on web) and any info about the upgrade should be in
the release notes (please Elecraft, do ensure info about the upgrade is well
documented in the notes). So there should be no need for a long note about
the update disturbing non K3 owners.

On 11/1/08 10:58, "Ed K1EP" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

--
No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not
only the world as it is, but the world as it will be.