Well, David, I'm sure you can get it all figured out in due time.
de Joe, aa4nn

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ferrington, M0XDF" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I think I'd like the option of being able to tune VFO B (sub-Rx when I get
it) on VFO A, but still stay in split and not have to do an A/B tap.
I'm thinking that while I'm trying to work that split pile-up and I've got
the guys run frequency, I'd rather like to use the larger knob and controls
to listen for the QSX freq.
It's not convenient to use A/B, because you have to tap it before you
transmit and I might forget. [B SET] does not switch the tuning as far as I
can tell, just how the filters are being set.