Hi Frank

I too am running MCU 1.66 and DSP 1.52, however I have modified the AGC as per the hardware AGC modification from Elecraft which may make a difference. The modification will probably soon be published by Elecraft. I was sent the information as part of extended testing of ARQ modes I've been doing to improve the TX to RX recovery and RX to TX build up times which is where the new "SYNC DT" command comes from. Amtor and Pactor testing has been very successful, although there may be more improvements in the next few weeks.

If I turn the RF gain fully anticlockwise the S-Meter reads S9 + 60 dB, I do have a commercial grade signal generator and those earlier readings were taken from that signal generator (Marconi 2018). At -13 dBm input, I get an S9 + 60 dB reading.

73 Dave, G4AON