I read on this forum that there is about 15
milliseconds delay between the transition of the 8R
line from receive to transmit (and hence of the key
out lines in the KPA100 and K60XV) and the beginning
of RF output.  I have a couple of questions with
respect to this delay:

(1) Does this apply on both CW and SSB ?

(2) What happens on the transmit-to-receive transition
?  Does RF cease before or at the same time as the 8R
line or is there a similar delay ?

Just pondering how to interface various non-elecraft
transverters....can anyone advise ?

73,
Steve VE3SMA

boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail.  Click on Options in Mail and switch to New
Mail today or register for free at http://mail.yahoo.ca