I havn't used it yet.  But it seems to work on the audio output from the radio.
 If
that's the case it seems it would only decode signals that are in your RX
filter BW.
Isolating the signal you want and narrowing down the filter should give you
what you
are looking for....I think.  :)

73,
Greg - AB7R