Bill:

Be patient, I ordered mine on October 18, I may get by April 2nd. If you want a second Rated rig, by all means get the Pro III. You will not get it any faster by posting to this reflector. Call Elecraft Direct instead, They will be happy to answer your questions, then if not satisfied, settle for something less than STELLAR.

73 Bruce N9BX

KB1PXD wrote:
Greetings everyone,
Like many others here on the forum, I've been patiently waiting for my
new K3.  My order was placed on 2/18 and at the time, I was told there
would be a 4-month turnaround time.  In fact, the Elecraft website is
still indicating a 4-month turnaround time.  Being that this will be my
first HF rig, I'm having difficulties coming to terms with not receiving
it until June at the very earliest.  What worries me even more is that
June may in fact be overly optimistic, and it could very well be July,
August, or even later before I see it.  Can someone from Elecraft,
or even someone with some insight into their current back order situation
comment on the likeliness of me receiving my rig by mid-June? As it stands now, June is really pushing my patience, and if I knew it
it was going to be even longer, I think that I'm going to have to give
some serious consideration into purchasing a ProIII within the next
few weeks.  I'm hopeful that Elecraft will be able to ramp up their
production and get me my rig even prior to June, but I have a feeling
that's not going to happen.  Any insight would be greatly appreciated
and help me immensely in making my decision.

Thanks,
- Bill
kb1pxd