Welcome, Ken!

I wish I could tell you how long you will have to wait for your K3.  The
good news is that the lead time is steadily decreasing.  What was once 9
months is rapidly approaching 4 months.  Some day it will be a week!

You are in an enviable position to be able to compare the K3 with the Orion
II.  That seems to be the one comparison that interests people most.  You
will have to let us know how it all pans out.

73,

John, WA6L