Bob,

What stage are you in the assembly?  And what is the error message?
I am certainly not in the Boston area, but perhaps I can help via email.

73,
Don W3FPR

Bob Freedman wrote:
I continue to have problems with the assembly of a K2, and I am stuck at an early step in the kit. All voltages, resistances, and parts are correct, but I get an error message. Is there someone in the Boston, MA area who has one of this model who would be able to help me tracking down the problem? Please answer off list.
N1QQP  Bob Freedman