Is it possible to save "my" settings (totally, every,all, completely) from the
K3 to a PC file?

If a K3 is being used by several operators and each one changes a few things
unknown to the others, it could take a while to get it back like you had it.
As in a contest situation, field day, etc.

I could save my settings as I was being relieved and then reload MY settings
when I return.  Now it is MY machine again.

I hope I beat the influx of orders following the QST article.

Anybody?

Thanks es 73, de Jim KG0KP (order recently submitted)