I said:
>>  I hope it takes it's time and doesn't arrive until after Tuesday.
>> I'm  teaching a photography class on Wednesdays and have been using
>> Monday  and Tuesday nights to prepare for the class.  I DON'T need a
>> nice new K3  arriving at that time and tempting me to go play radio
>> when I'm supposed  to be playing photographer.

Dave replied:
> Just let it sit unopened, Keith.  That's what I did.  But only 'til
after lunch.  Hi.

I know me well enough.  There is absolutely no possible way I'll leave
it just sitting there unopened.  If I were to try to just ignore it and
work on my photo class, I'd end up sitting there in a zombie daze,
unable to concentrate on the Flash Exposure Lesson I need to prepare.

If the K3 arrives, I'll have the box opened between the time I arrive
home from work and the time dinner is on the table!

- Keith N1AS -
- K2 5411.ssb.100 -
- K3 in a few days -