Kevin Rock wrote:
Good Evening, Twenty meters was not conducive to radiotelegraphy
today.  Total of three check ins.

Indeed it wasn't, and when I figured that out [and that Tom hadn't checked in] I turned the KW on just to be ready to get a QNB if I heard anyone. The only station I heard was PJ2/AB9V at 579. Shoulda called him when I had the chance :-( SFI is back down to 69 right now. Maybe next weekend, there's supposed to be a SS group on the backside now although I don't know if it will make it around by then.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2008 Cal QSO Party  4-5 Oct 08
- www.cqp.org