Hi Elecrafters !!!

I finally did my K2 universal DATA port. I put the schematic on my website...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/va2ss/

I say «universal» because I also add audio transformer to keep ground loop away and a trimmer to the input, so you will be able to keep mic preamp setting used in SSB mode. When using RTTY mode with the K2, it already bypass SSB compressor setting. So that way, you can now virutally connect anything to the DATA port.... TNC, NUE-PSK modem, computer sound card..... It will act like the DATA port of a Yaesu FT-817 familly.

I also add another connector for futur project..... an external VFO dial with keypad.

Stay tuned !!!

Best 73

===

de Jean-François VA2SS