>    I have a factory kenwood mic mc-43,

Yes (I'm using one)

>   a MC-60A

Maybe.  It will work if you leave the preamplifier off or use batteries.

Otherwise the connection on pin 5 of the mic plug (rig) will need to be
moved to pin 6.

> a Heil Pro set all for my TS-850S;

Yes, if it is the HC-4 or HC-5 version and you are using the Heil AD-1K
adapter (or you connect it to the rear panel mic input).  I'm also using

a ProSet with HC-5.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV