I for one am looking forward to AM synch on the K3. (or will be, once
I've gotten my K3...). As strange as it might sound, I wouldn't have
ordered one if not for general coverage receive capability, so this
feature is pretty important to me. That and CW are my "prime focus".

I don't have a problem with waiting while the more popular features
are developed. But the K3 is a software defined radio, with the
promise that it WILL do nearly everything; or at least everything a
Drake can do.

Anyhow, I just wanted to add my vote for synchronous AM detection and
wider b/w. Also, independent sideband selection would be nice as
well.Thanks.

73,
Drew
AF2Z