I have had K3 S/N 611 on the air for over a month with no issues and a ton
of fun.  However, this week I have run into a strange problem,

On the 160M band with CW selected, there are a number of "chunks" of the
band that I can't transmit on.  I can transmit on 1808 for example, but when
I go to 1810 I get the "END" message when I try to transmit.  Then, 1812
works FB.  This goes up the band with perhaps a dozen small segments where I
cannot transmit.

It appears to be some sort of firmware issue, though I can't be 100% sure.
So I guess my first question is whether this warrants a reset or a relaod of
the firmware?  Anyone run into this before?

Thanks,

John, WA6L