The latest update is great, however I am curious as to when some of the more
basic functions such as squelch, keypad beep, and ESSB TX will be enabled. I
have also noticed that after the update, I can only listen out 4 KHz wide
versus the prior 6 KHz with the AM filter installed. Also why not allow
RX/TX passband down to 50 or so Hz? My intent is not to poke a sleeping
bear, just curious. Also has anyone heard a whisper as to the availability
of the DVR by field day?

-----
Mike Koetje N8XPQ