Kristinn:
Looks like the resistor gods were with you this time. If you look at the schematic for the KSB2, you'll see (upper right corner) that RP2 is 4 separate resistors with no pins in common (1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8), so you can keep RP2 installed reversed. The same is true for RP1. HOWEVER, RP5, for example, has a common pin (pin 1), so if you had reversed RP5, you would have had to desolder it and install it correctly.

Good luck with the rest of the installation, but watch out for those polarizing markings! They are usually there for a reason.

73's,
John AA0VE

TF3KX wrote:
I was staying up a bit too late last night, assembling my KSB2, and
accidentally installed the 2.7K resistor network RP2 reversed (pin1 is where
pin 8 should be, etc.).  Now, if RP2 simply consists of four equal and
individual resistors (pins 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8) I would believe this does not
matter.  Furthermore, the symmetry of this part of the KSB2 circuit would
also support this.

I don't like taking up the soldering iron and desoldering pump to fix
something that does not need messing with.  So, it would be reassuring to
hear if any one seconds my conclusion to leave RP2 as is...

73 - Kristinn, TF3KX