To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 4:17 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] Fwd: a real bandscope

I alteady sent this, but do not see the postion... so here it is again.

I vote for a stand alone bandscope. I am tied to a computer 8 hours a
day and don't want to be tied to one in my hobby. The IC-756PRO III
stays until the K3 has one.

If we have to have a computer, might as well have a Flex Radio.

Joe  N9VX

K3 #841