Stan,
it is very useful to "program" AGC slope settings to PF1 or PF2 key to have instant access from panel by one key to this setting.
(I have AGC slope assigned to PF1 and TECH mode ON to PF2)

73!
Lexa, ok1dst
K3/10 #727

Stan Rife napsal(a):
Thanks, I appreciate the help. I guess I have not gone through the manual enough times to find this. Didn't know it was adjustable.

Stan
W5EWA

Lyle Johnson wrote:
I've noticed on strong signals that the audio gets really loud and I have to reach for the volume control. Isn't the AGC supposed to keep that from happening? Has anyone else noticed this?

The AGC SLP parameter in the CONFIG menu allows you to adjust the AGC out vs input ratio.

73,

Lyle KK7P