Hi All,

I got a chance to briefly see the 2nd RX for the K3 at Dayton. Sure looks like a winner! Hopefully they will start going out the door at Aptos soon.

In the meantime, those of us who are waiting for one need to do some serious thinking about just how we set up RX #1 and RX #2 as to filters. Unless you are loading both of them up, you want to be sure you get the ones you want in the right RX from the get-go. As someone recently posted, it takes a couple of hours plus to install the 2nd RX. So it isn't going to be easy to get it in and out if you want to change filters in RX #1. RX #2 sits on top of RX #1, if I understand it correctly, so changing filters in RX #1 will be something of a chore. Hope I get mine right the first time, but bet I don't!!!!

Dave W7AQK