Hello Good People..!

The title of this post say's it all really..

If one were going to succumb to the inevitable of the future... and include
SMT WORK in the Shack in the same way we have undertaken general work with
thru-hole technology...

What Tools WOULD be required..? (In The Shack)

To do a wide varying range of jobs that we see both NOW and possibly in the
future..?

I'm sure that everyone here would be VERY interested in folk's out there
"ideas" ..."know-how's"
...PICTURES (hint hint !) and website links for sure...

Apologies if this has been discussed previously to this depth... Just
thought it an interesting Thread for everyone involved "newbie's" And
"Pro's" alike..

73's
Andy
GM0NWI