This is something I thought already behaved the way I want it to, but it
doesn't seem to. I've read through the manual, so if I'm missing something,
somebody please tell me.

If I'm copying a 6m CW signal in USB mode and switch the K3 to CW(REV) mode
(which corresponds to USB), I want to see the VFO change frequency in the right
direction (up, in this instance, or down when switching from CW(REV) to USB))
by the amount of the PITCH frequency. It doesn't. This means when switching
from CW to SSB or back, I lose sync with the CW signal I was copying. We want
to be able to stay in pitch-sync with a CW signal while switching back and
forth between SSB and CW modes.

If there is a setting that already sets the K3 up with this behavior, I'd like
to know what it is. Otherwise, could we please have an implementation of this
at the earliest opportunity? The CW-in-SSB mode behavior works great, and I
love it! But we also need this VFO-offset behavior when switching between these
modes as well. It should be an option you can set in Config -- "Auto offset VFO
CW/SSB" or something like that. In the Kenwood TS-2000, it's called "Frequency
correction for SSB-to-CW change (ON/OFF)". We VHF ops would be very grateful.

Thanks,
Bill W5WVO