Instead of placing this info in the owners manual, how about just adding it
to FAQ on the web site.

Bob Serwy - N9RS

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Phil & Debbie Salas
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2008 11:19 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 "operating scripts" to help first-time users

"While working on the next revision of the owner's manual..."

I wonder if it would be a good idea to include a table with popular
microphones and what the settings should be (Elecraft, Kenwood and Heil?).
Just because there seem to be a lot of quesitons about this here.  Since I'm
a CW op this doesn't affect me, but seems like it might help some folks.

Phil - AD5X