Bob Serwy wrote:

> The following command works.  For some reason, adding a swap VFO made it
> work.  The following command set: sets A=B (including mode), then swap
> VFO,
> then move VFO A up 2 khz, then swap VFO again, then turn on split.

Thanks. Bob. I did have a version working that swapped the VFOs and then
changed the frequency of the current VFO. But then I discovered the UPB/DNB
commands and thought it should be possible to do it in fewer commands the
way I suggested.

On a totally unrelated topic, anyone who runs an website especially one that
offers software for download might be interested to read the last two
entries at http://blog.tech-pro.net to see how McAfee and Yahoo can destroy
your business.

-----
Julian, G4ILO  K3 s/n: 222 K2 s/n: 392