Phil,

I don't notice a change in the audio level on my K3.
Is there a possibility that you had your AGC set for strong AGC action, and the AGC changes in 2.19/1.87 is creating the difference for you? I would suggest reloading MCU 2.19 and DSP 1.87, then adjusting the AGC parameters to suit your preference. Loading the new firmware does not set the parameters to any default settings, the settings you had before will still be in effect.

73,
Don W3FPR

Phillip Buckholdt wrote:
  Hi All

I loaded Beta 2.19 and found the audio level decreased. I had to set AF gain at 12 o'clock for good level and with Beta 2.16 was good at 9 o'clock so, I went back to V 2.16 since most of the other changes were for the sub receiver. Any one else notice this ?

  Phil K8MBY # 609