Send All New firmware is disabled (greyed out) if there is no new firmware
to install; if the version installed in the K3 is the same or later than the
version available in the Firmware Folder.  There’s a troubleshooting Help
topic which describes the possible reasons that the Send New Firmware button
isn’t enabled.  It could also happen if any of the required files are
missing from the firmware folder.

If this doesn’t seem to be the case; please send me a screen shot of the
Firmware page after pressing “Check Versions Now” (which can be taken with
Alt-PrtSc which copies the selected window to the clipboard and paste the
content of the clipboard into the Paint program) and a directory listing of
the files in the firmware folder.

Dick, K6KR