Sounds like a market for paddles with adjustable tactile feedback, like some
of the high end game controllers.

Give us Hams a chance and we'll replace a $100 bug with a $400 simulator
that is almost as good, Hi!

I agree that the bug feel is gone, but I can send okay on paddles emulating
a bug. It's very useful to me working portable where I don't want to carry
my bug.

Ron AC7AC