Oh dear, it's obviously my weekend to find things wrong. :(

In the manual on page 30 it states that tapping M1 to M4 while a message is
being sent chains another message on to the end of the one being played.
However, it does this without allowing a space gap between the messages, so
it would send DE G4ILO5NN (for example) instead of DE G4ILO 5NN. Also, at
the moment I press the second M button, quite often a dot or dash or two
gets dropped from the message being sent (playback speed only 24wpm).

-----
Julian, G4ILO. K2 #392  K3 #222.
http://www.g4ilo.com/ G4ILO's Shack   http://www.ham-directory.com/ Ham
Directory    http://www.g4ilo.com/kcomm.html KComm for Elecraft K2 and K3