when clicking on a DX4WIN spot,  I now need to click twice...
once for the freq and a second time if the mode is different....

also when split is called for, the vfo b gets it , but the K3 only flashes "split" then retains the non split mode.

The ICOM goes to split and gets the vfo freq & mode , as one would expect.

bill