Do you use Anderson PowerPoles for anything else in the Shack?
If so, try one to see if it's the lead end or the APPs mounted on the board.

Did you solder the APP to the lead?
Double check the contacts are pushed firmly home.
Any chance you got too much solder on the contacts?

In my experience (all my 12v gear is APP), it takes quite a lot of 'pull' to separate them when they are made correctly.
73 de M0XDF, K3 #174
--
Life is mostly froth and bubble, Two things stand like stone,
Kindness in another's trouble, Courage in your own.