I am in the middle of installing my KRX3 and came to a point where I do not
have enough of the correct screws remaining. I am using KRX3 Installation and
Operation manual Rev B (Aug 20, 2008) and Errata Rev B-2 (Sep 30, 2008).

My inventory matched the manual as modified by the Errata. I might have used
the wrong screws somewhere, so I went back thru the steps keeping track of what
the steps say I should have used.

I came to a problem on page 31, step 2. It calls for two 4-40 3/16" zinc pan
head screws. The inventory does not list any of the above screws. There are
zinc pan head 4-40, 1/4" and black pan head 4-40 3/16" screws. I do not know if
I used zinc 1/4" or black 3/16" during this step. What should this step say?

Paul Ferguson